Just a bunch of good friends having fun

Had several friends over yesterday and had a great time creating jewelry pieces. A couple of necklaces, bracelets and a pair of earrings. It is a fun way to socialize and be creative. We all share and if they don't have it, they laugh when they say I probably do. They love my "stash" and I have to admit, this is a great way to help me unload my extras. There were five of us all total so the picture doesn't show us all but gives you an idea of the mess we can make.

This is a necklace I had created the night before and Kathy just had to make one and did a pretty good job of it. In fact, she made two of them a little different from each other and Peggy made one also.

They decided to call these "Egyptian Slave Neckaces" Drop a note and let us know what you think of this design. Would love some feedback.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow- Those look like something i would wear! How long are they? I can't wait for my next visit Mom in Spokane trip! ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Just the beginning

In Memory Of