New fandangled web apps

Check out the little "store" on the left of this post.  An application I found to help promote my Etsy store.  I am so in awe of all the apps available to the general public.  


Having purchased one of the new fandangled phones from Verizon, I found I have become the person I used to say "hang up the phone and walk!".  Instead of reading a book, anymore, I use the phone.  I actually found myself watching CSI on my cell phone the other day on a road trip.  My grandkids now call me "techy grama".  Yup, I text.  


Too bad my husband just installed a remote start in my car.  Now an app is available to do it from your phone for Pete's sake...  


All for now.  Enjoy my little Etsy store app for easy browsing.  I am off to research stock purchases in the world of finance..  Must be an app somewhere for instant $.  LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just the beginning

In Memory Of