Good friends worth their weight in gold




Spent the morning working Dan in the arena yesterday. That guy is so lazy. I have yet to lope on him. Only had him since this summer and I don't think he has ever been loped with a saddle on. I watch him in the field with the others and that guy CAN lope. He is beautiful to watch.. like slow motion and I want so much to ride that lope. Since he is a MFT, he has probably been consistantly pushed at his trot. My husband said it was kinda funny to watch us as I was loping on him but he was trotting. I suppose it was funny. Then we rode around in the fields and I herded the other horses around. So we all got excercise!!




Then a good friend came by and spent the afternoon working on Christmas gifts. She had never done wire working before so I taught her what I know and she made a bunch of cell phone pieces and a bookmarkout of my lampworked beads.. I should have taken pics of them. She did quite well and we had a great time as we downed two glasses of white zin each. Great way to spend the day and it was gorgeous outside, to boot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just the beginning

In Memory Of

Luvin' the new interior paint..