Google+ Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bronze Metal Clay Petroglyph Horse Pendant

I have discovered a new art form, bronze metal clay. Not that it will replace anything I already do. I just add this to my repetoire of crafts... Finding my daily activites are surrounded by equine characters be they live or crafts... Part of the healing I suppose.


A sweet 12 year old neighbor girl was coming over to learn how to care and ride. Weebit was so dependable. She had made a ceramic horse with the colors of Weebit. Brought a tear to my eye.


Anyway, this is the pendant I just put on my Etsy site.

3 comments:

Lori Anderson Designs said...

That's awesome! Shoot, I still haven't gotten into my box of PMC yet! Too afraid of fouling up!

Janelle Z said...

Really beautiful, Kay!

Kay Lodahl said...

Lori, Janelle Z is the one that got me started in silver metal clay. I know how you feel because that is expensive stuff. Maybe you should try bronze first.. The mistakes aren't as expensive...