Does anyone like Gnomes?

















I love 'em.





I own these three books and when too much reality or stress set in, I dive into the fantasy of their world. It is fascinating and Rien Poortvliet and Wil Huygen do an awesome job of keeping my fantasy world alive. My husband is Norwegian which helps promote these beliefs.

A friend of mine asked me if they are real. I said "of course they are. They are very evasive but do exist". I think she thinks I am nuts. But none-the-less, when I came back from town the other day, there was this little guy on my front porch.






I called my friend and told her that they are definitely real as I found one on my porch today. She got a chuckle out of that!




Do you know that gnomes are seven times stronger than humans and have a sense of smell 19 times better than ours?




Their fastest means of transportation is pictured below..
Fantastic, self-sufficient, creative little people. They are the protector and keeper of the animals....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just the beginning

In Memory Of