Spring is so busy

But I did found time to do this abstract canyon watercolor. I have since cropped and rematted it into a gorgeous framable piece of artwork that I am quite pleased with. .

Mike and I have been working on outdoor projects when the weather allows. Been so windy lately, it has put a halt on some projects.

The biggest project is the making of the big pergola (framework pictured above) along the back of the house. Only have to paint about 40 boards!! Sheesh. But Mike did switch gears (while paint dries) and put up a lovely railing around the deck consisting of redwood lumber. There are built in benches now surrounding the deck and I love just hopping out there with the phone, magazine and/or wine just to veg a bit. Did I say I love wood?! Lovely grain on this redwood. Mike plans to make a built in table in the corner where you see that temporary log stand.


Comments

Gone2theDawgs said…
Just when I think your place can't get any more beautiful you go and do another project. Beautiful deck! Beautiful views! AH! If only my retirement will be 1/2 as nice!

Love your canyon watercolor by the way. :) Tammy

Popular posts from this blog

In Memory Of

Just the beginning

Luvin' the new interior paint..