Got to play with glass


and look what the kiln gods gave me... yes, I made my own beachglass. With a bottle of gin. Drinking it was the fun part then breaking it up into pieces was almost just as fun!

now to present a question. a beautiful, aqua transparent beachglass. All of these are no bigger than pendant size pieces but I am thinking they can be used also in mosaic art for a transparent type item such as a votive or candle holder of sorts. My original intent was for wire wrapping pendants. So how do I sell them? Need more thought.

The piece below is an experimental color that has proven quite pretty ..made with the same colors as the beads in a previous post. A lovely raspberry almost transparent piece with swirls of lavender blues...









Comments

Pretty Things said…
That raspberry pink is DIVINE!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Just the beginning

In Memory Of

Luvin' the new interior paint..