Five days without water.. The guys finally got the pump to work today. Yippee!!! It was the electric wire. Conduit is better than direct burial!
I learned a lot:
1. Being without water in the winter is easier than not having it in the summer.
2. The hot tub comes in real handy.
3. How to wash my hair and rinse with vinegar so all the soap comes out. (Thanks, Grama)
4. Horses eat snow
5. Dishes can be washed using only 1 gallon of water
6. I have nice neighbors and friends that will let us use their shower and washing machine.
7. What a Marine spit bath is all about.
8. And the whole world is a toilet for you guys!!!