Abstract Art



Went to a friend's house today and we played with watercolor art. Carlene is my painting buddy and we inspire each other. She has been painting for awhile and has even sold her art. Not surprising as it is awesome...

In her quest to make abstracts, we tried this plastic paper called yupo. My first was the bright abstract. The second piece is a blend of colors and what I saw speaking to me was a desert scene. Mountains, grasses, a cactus and shrubs. If you look close, to the right of the cactus, I see a downed wooden fence in the amber colors...

A great lesson in letting the mind just see what's there...

Comments

me46han said…
I really like the top one, Im amazed at how quickly you picked a whole new technique up!

Popular posts from this blog

Just the beginning

In Memory Of