Watercolor barn, my first barn painting


I am working on this project for my uncle. My aunt passed away a couple of months ago and never got to put up any pictures on the walls of their new house. He likes old barns. This is my first attempt at the subject.

Every time I think I am done, I find something else I want to touchup or add. For instance, the first picture is the original as it stands now. The second picture is saturated with more color and is what I want for end results, and the second picture is the first one only saturated using Photoshop. The original idea is a picture of a black and white shot of a picture near Deer Park.

I need to think on this some more... any opinions???






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Memory Of

Just the beginning

Luvin' the new interior paint..