Sand Point, Idaho

Mike and I are so fortunate to live in an area surrounded by beautiful towns with fantastic scenery.  Sand Point, Idaho has been around for a long time.  It is about a 20 minute drive north from our house and a great place to go browse the arts, scenery and the stores.  


Our group of our friends are celebrating a birthday by taking in the sites in this glorious place and partaking of lunch.


 I had better take my camera as I am sure there will be many photographic opportunities for my watercolor want-to-do folder.
 



My kind of picture.. horses.  There is a Draft Horse & Mule Extravaganza every year in Sand Point.  



This town is located very near Sand Point and is just as much fun.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Memory Of

Just the beginning

Luvin' the new interior paint..