Surviving Winter

I honestly don't know how anyone remains sane if they don't have some sort of hobby or activitie to help keep them busy during the long, cold, winter months.  And holy moly!!  What about Eskimos!  Though I suppose their "activity" would be just survival tecniques.  Shelters, hunting, fishing...  I can't imagine all that they have to do just to stay alive.  


We are so absolutely spoiled that the hardest thing I find to do in the winter is keep the pounds off.   I can stay pretty busy but lamp working and painting isn't exactly conducive to a good weight program.  I laugh at Mike as he is always suggesting I can dig some fence post holes, stack hay, plow or something.  I volunteer to help him with firewood but then he says he wouldn't have anything to do.  Okay?  So the horse stalls need cleaning maybe.  Ah ha... therapy.  Only to find out he already cleaned them...   So much for remaining sane.   Guess I will walk up and get the mail..crapola, it's Sunday.    Back to the exercise machine.   Then a nice warm torch.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just the beginning

In Memory Of