Yet another watercolor class but I am psyched...

I took a 2 day weekend class in watercolor art with Stan Miller.  The subject being buildings and bridges, though I think back now.. we never did any bridges but applying the principals we learned, I suppose I could flow with the same concepts.

I will post our projects here but the most fun one for me was the Venice boat scene.  Not perfect but considering my talent and knowledge, I was pretty happy with it.  The biggest challenge was the farm project.   I love the tip Stan gave about using a photo program to enhance the contrast in your potential project to establish it's values.







The pictures are posted in the order in which we progressed.  I welcome any feedback but remember now, be nice.  LOL  I am a student  ...  a work in progress by myself...   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just the beginning

In Memory Of

Luvin' the new interior paint..