I have not been around this page lately..  Hard to remember it as seems Facebook has overwhelmed the communication and networking world.  But I actually enjoy the blog site more.  Personality comes through with each post.

I was gifted some watercolor tablets recently and it occurred to me, I should do some journaling and sketching of some art work and maybe ramblings of my day.  Who knows but what the kids might get a kick out of it someday and it could have meaning.    This particular blog Nature Sketches has been an inspiration to these ventures.

And for those interested in my glass art, mostly, I just posted some new items in my Etsy store or you can see these on my Facebook pages.  Check out Kay Lodahl or Lodahl Art Glass on the FB network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just the beginning

In Memory Of

Luvin' the new interior paint..