Warm Snow Scene Watercolor Painting

Every Monday is a class at Spokane Art Supply where a group of people are welcome to attend and receive instruction on different watercolor painting techniques demonstrated by Shirley Bird Wright, a local artist.

I enjoy the laid back and friendly atmosphere of this class and most of what I know about painting, I learned from Shirley.

This particular piece was yesterday's project interpreted as I imagined.  My journey, in the last couple of years, has shown me that I tend to lean toward the use of warm colors in my art work, so it seemed natural choosing the colors for this piece....and when Shirley dropped the reds into her demo piece, I was a happy person!! 
The deer came to me as an afterthought as well as the snow that I added to the branches.  

Might become a Christmas card... maybe.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Memory Of

Just the beginning

Luvin' the new interior paint..