I have recently taken up a new hobby...  Never being musically inclined as a child thinking it just wasn't to be, I have always listened to music wishing I could play.  Heck, I can't even dance to a rhythm and used to sit on the sidelines enjoying watching others dance with my husband who is a phenomenal dancer.  

  My brother passed away last year and as music was his life, I inherited his guitar.  Our art co-op includes lessons from a very kind and generous man that enjoys teaching others to play all sorts of musical instruments including guitar.  It started.... I'm hooked.  

The same teacher is also a photographer and this is a picture he captured and he has authorized me free liberty to paint all his photography.  

I mostly enjoy playing outside (no neighbors live near enough to hear my mistakes) and the birds love it, too.  I have no clue but they seem to perch around in various shrubs and trees whenever I make it outdoors to practice... even the quail.  

This particular photo says it all.............it has become watercolor art...  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just the beginning

In Memory Of

Luvin' the new interior paint..